Thursday, September 11, 2008

Faithful God


Each one of us has our own favorite song that speaks to our heart. For the past couple of months, the song O Faithful God by Mark Altrogge has been my inspiration. There is so much truth about God’s faithfulness in that song. As I sing, there is such a longing and adoration for my Mighty One. Looking back, He has been so faithful in my life. How can I pay back all His goodness in my life? I can only praise Him and give Him all the reverence.

Lord, you are indeed a faithful God. No matter what is the situation, you are always beside me. You are indeed a faithful God.

If you are going through challenges in your life, take courage my friend and know that He is a faithful God.

O Faithful God
Words and music by Mark Altrogge
As recorded on I Stand In Awe


I will praise You all my life
I will sing to You with my whole heart
I will trust in You
My hope and my help
My Maker and my faithful God

O faithful God
My faithful God
You lift me up
And you up hold my cause
You give me life
You dry my eyes
You’re always near
You’re a faithful God

1 Thessalonians 5:24 - Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.

2 Thessalonians 3:3 - But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

Deuteronomy 7:9 - Know therefore that the LORD your God, He is God, the faithful God, who keeps His covenant and His lovingkindness to a thousandth generation with those who love Him and keep His commandments;

No comments: