Friday, November 14, 2008

Thank you

Dear Friends,

I want to thank God for adding another year in my life. Today marks the beginning another journey in my life. As I look back, God has always been faithful for my God is a faithful God. I just don't have words to describe how much I am grateful to my Jesus for all He is done in my life.

I want to thank God for my wife for her love and faithfulness over the last 10 years (not including the courtship years). I know that she is a gift from above. Sathy, you are special and will always be the apple of my eyes.

I want to thank my parents (parents here include my in-laws) for their guidance and advice and above all for the love they shared. Also thank God for the discipline too...!!! Thank God for family members and relatives......thank you Prettysha for the kind wishes over the phone. You will always bring cheer and joy.

I want to thank all the great men and women of God who have invested in my life in many ways since I was young......Ps. Geoffrey & Felicia, Ps. Richard & Irene, Ps. Nathan & Mala, Khoo & Judy, Uncle Toong Kien & Auntie Chia, Eng Ching, Ms. Chee, Tina, Ps. Ben and Ps. Sally, Rajen, Steven Cho, Ps. Graeme & Sharon, Uncle James & Aunty Evelyn and many more whom God alone knows who have in many ways impacted in my Christian walk.

I thank God for good friends whom God bring into our life so that we can be a blessing in one way another to each other.......Ivan & Soon Ling, BA & Jessy, Alyna(tiormm), Jason & Shirley, Eddy Law & Alicia, Steven & Wan Sin, Dinesh & Abby, Errol & Jessica, Lih Gin, Esther Tham, John Loh & Deline, Dr.Lorend & Dr.Margaret, Jo Ann, Betty, Emily, Janet, Julian & Yvonne, Robert & Julie, Cristal Teo, May Ching, Jamie, Rachel Fu, Bee Hua, Mei, Wilbur & Mary, Kuna & Cheng and many many many more....only these names comes out in my mind right now but I know there are many many many more.

I thank God for the young people from Youth Impact and Royal Rangers Melaka #1 who always make me feel young. All of you are special in my heart.

I also want to thank my PATI members...BA, Jessy, Alyna(tiormm), Esther, John, Derris, Suplim and Deline for the dinner hosted last night. Awesome food and above all, great time of fellowship. Thank you for the flowers too...emmm...first time in my entire life, getting a flower....wow...I feel special!!!....I am so blessed to have you all in my life. BTW, PATI is just the name of our fellowship group in Penang...why PATI? Well it is a long long long story to tell. I thank God for each of them. We can literally express our feelings, our joy and our sorrow openly to the team.

I want to thank all of you for your kind wishes via sms, phone call, facebook, email or in person. It is a joy to know all of you and I count it a privilege to know all of you. Been receiving calls from as young as 5 years old.....I just have one word to say...I am blessed.

Ivan, thank you for the article, A Tribute at http://ivanfoo.blogspot.com/2008/11/tribute.html . I give all glory to God for without Him, I am nothing. The article brings back a lot of sweet memories.

Thank you so much and God Bless You. Have a great weekend

Be Blessed

1 comment:

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Hi, bro!
You are indeed a blessing-lar. No matter what,you have touched lives more than you'll ever know! Count it a real privilege & blessing to have been your friend all these years,man! Happy Birthday, my friend. May God continue to shower His annointing and favours in your life!