Thursday, November 6, 2008

Funny Day

Today, I had two funny encounter. First, at 8.06 a.m., I received a call from my friend ET. I answered the call but there is no one on the other end. 20 minutes later, I call back ET and she said she never called me and in fact there was no record in her phone that she called me this morning....not even by accident. I wonder whether is there something going wrong with our mobile phone systems especially with the latest move allowing the switch from one provider to another while retaining your number. Some of my friends have expressed the same experience I had this morning.

Today also marks the 3rd service for my Honda City. In 5 months, my faithful City has already clocked over 10,000 k.m. My wife's 3 years old Perodua Kancil only clocked 14,000 k.m. so far. I guess my high mileage is due to my love for driving especially long distance. My wife picked me up from the Honda service center (how I wish Honda can provide shuttle service back to office). Send her back to her office and then took her Kancil back to my office. I realize after 5 months of using automatic car, I almost lost touch driving manual car. For the the first few minutes, I struggle on the gear change. At one of the traffic light, I just applied my brake without releasing my clutch......guess what happen lar...the car jerked.... haaa ... haaaa ..!!!

Oh well, I thank God for today and for everyday. HIS love and grace is always abundant for me and for you too.

Be Blessed

No comments: