Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Joyful Weekend

It is indeed has been a joyful weekend for me and my wife as we had Ivan and family came up to Penang on Friday night to spend some days at our place. I always count it a blessing to have friends like Ivan & Soon Ling. In fact I look forward for them to come up to Penang....maybe for good!!!! Ivan, you got to leave Egypt one day and come to promise land (you know what I meant).

This time around, the family in Penang got bigger. We are not alone anymore....haaa...haaa...haaa... our family members from PATI was part of the crew in the fun time we had with the Foo's.

Being a true Malaysian, food is our first priority and I believe it is the catalyst for Penang's tourism development. It was four days full of food, food and more food. Read more on the places that we visited at http://ivanfoo.blogspot.com/2008/11/friendship-bliss.html

I am blessed to have friends in Penang, Melaka and elsewhere. Anyway, it is time to diet again after the Penang Food Marathon. My wife has packed some salad, cold meat and energy bar for my meal today.

"A friend loves at all times....." Proverbs 17:17

Be Blessed.

No comments: