Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wet Christmas Eve

Here I am.....back to my good old hometown, Kuantan which is located in the state of Pahang.. Been a wet Christmas eve as the three states in East Cost of Peninsular Malaysia are experiencing Monsoon weather. Well, the Monsoon weather that I know during my childhood days are totally different compare to Monsoon today. Those days, it use to rain continuous for couple of days. There are times when we have no shirts and pants since all our clothing are wet and not able to dry fast. Nowadays, due to the Green house effect, Monsoon is much different with rains during certain hours but yet it can devastating with rising water level.

Anyway, since it is Christmas time, my focus and attention are geared up in celebrating the birth of the only Savior of mankind, Jesus Christ. May His love fills your heart this season. Thus says the Lord: "... I have loved you with an everlasting love." Jer 31:3

Be Blessed and Happy Holiday.

No comments: