Monday, December 29, 2008

Back to Penang

Yesterday was one of the longest drive I had from Kuantan to Penang. Took us almost 8 hours with one coffee break at Tapah rest area. Rain was one of the reason for the slow down. It was raining heavily along the PLUS highway. Anyway, I enjoyed the drive as Ps. Geoffrey and Felicia was travelling along with us. We had good conversation and good laugh along the way.

Overall it was memorable trip for me and my wife as we manage to meet up with a lot of church friends in Kuantan. I have not met some of them for ages. Some who were once in their 20's/30's have already shown sign of ageing. Met some of young kids of the church who have grown up and some even have started to work. It is good to visit back my home church, Grace Charismatic Center. Many of us left Kuantan after completing our high school in pursuit of further studies and work and many of us settle down elsewhere.

The beauty of Christian friendship is even after such a long time you have not met someone, the moment you see the person, the whole friendship will be rekindled. What a joy!!!!!

Now, here I am back in the rat race. Catching up on datelines, managing people and their expectation. Trying my best to spend the rest remaining days of 2008 to the fullest.

Wish you a blessed week and God Bless.

No comments: