Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009 Resolution

Started to reflect on what I want to do for the coming new year. I am sure many of us are reflecting our 2008 resolutions and it's achievement and at the same time writing down our new resolution for 2009. Well it is good to have plans.

As for me, I am seeking the Lord on His plans for our lives (both me and my wife). I wonder where the Lord will lead us next. I truly believe the year 2009 would bring some changes to our lives. The greatest desire I have is to walk and live in accordance to my Heavenly Father's will. Proverbs 19:21 says "Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the Lord that will stand." There are wishes and dreams that I hope for in 2008. Some came to past and some is yet to be answered. I believe God will answer in His time. I am excited of 2009. I know the Lord has lots of things in place for us in the coming year.

As we approach 2009, let's us reflect on the goodness of the Lord in our lives for the year 2008. The Lord has good things prepared for us. Jeremiah 29:11 says "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

Be Blessed.

No comments: