Thursday, October 23, 2008

Balik Kampung

Dear Friends,

ViveAlive will not be updated for the next few days as I will be away traveling back to hometown.....actually to my "tior-mm"'s (mother in law in hokkien dialect) place. My good friend Ivan always has this saying when he goes back to his mother-in-law's place....he says,"I am going back to see my mother-in-law to apply for my visa extention"........haaa...haaa...haaaa......I guess that is what all married men says right!!! I believe when a man get married, he is married not just to the girl but to the family where they become part and parcel of the man's life. We are responsible for them too.

Oh well, as for me I am looking forward for this trip especially to spend time with family, friends, chicken, duck, dogs (emmmm, I am not sure about that) and basically run away from the concrete jungle of Penang to a natural village setting.

So, to all my Hindu friends, wish you Happy Deepavali and to others, enjoy your holiday. Stay tune at ViveAlive for more updates next week.

Till then, God Bless You.

Be Blessed.

No comments: