Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine - Complete love with Jesus

On 14th February, the world will celebrate Valentine's Day. It is a time to express our love and devotion to our loved one. But many of us face Valentine's Day with loneliness. We may have a good life partner but deep within us, we may be lonely and feel unloved. There is vacuum in us that no earthly love can fill and we are in a dire need for that place to be filled with divine love.

Friends, today I have an answer for you. My Jesus can fill up that vacuum with His ever lasting love. He can be your true love story. Before Jesus can be your love story, He has to be invited. Ask yourself, “Is my life what I want it to be? Do I want a good and loving God, One who understands my needs and desires, to be my love story?”

Surrender your life—everything about yourself to Jesus. That is the beginning. Jesus can’t be everything you’re hoping Him to be until you make Him your number ONE love and surrender everything to Him. Jesus has already gone all the way for you at the cross 2000 years ago and He is the ultimate love gift. Now it’s your turn to go all the way for Him. He’s waiting for you to make the next move. He said in His Word, "Draw near to me and I will draw near to you".

You’re never too old, broken, or used up for this kind of a love story. Jesus is ready and willing to take all your regrets, failures, and lost dreams and to make something new and inspiring out of your life with or without an earthly love. It’s never too late. Let Jesus be “The Love Story” of the rest of your life.

Why not invite Jesus into your life in this Valentine Day Celebration and you will experience the True Love.

Be Blessed.

No comments: