Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy but Fulfilling Weekend

I am back again from a busy but fun filled weekend. Last weekend, I had the privilege of spending my time with Ps. Steven Teo from Melbourne, Australia. Together with him were Ps. Albert, and Ps. Raymond and his wife and daughter. We click together well especially when we were all involved in Royal Rangers ministry before.

Ps. Steven was the co-founder of Royal Rangers in Singapore and was the man who assists in the inception of Malaysian Royal Rangers. Ps. Steven is man of wisdom and stature. He has been working in the corporate world before going into fulltime ministry. In fact, he was the Chief Executive Officer of the Singapore Office of an international Insurance Group until the day God called him to fulltime ministry.

Within the two days of lunch and supper sessions, I have learned a lot from this man of God. One statement that he made is still fresh in my heart and makes me to reflect upon it. He said "If you love what you do, you will never have to work a day in your life". What a profound truth. He shared a lot of insight in his experience as CEO who leads a multi-million dollar company. I count it a privilege to spend time with him and I thank God for this opportunity.

Check out Ps. Steven's website at http://www.pssteventeo.com

Be Blessed.

No comments: