Thursday, February 26, 2009

An interesting quote


Recently I came across this quote in one of the website. It makes me to pause from what I was doing and think for a moment. It makes a lot of sense. We always dream for a perfect partner (e.g. the perfect man or the perfect woman) but the reality is there is non. The fact remains that each one of us are unique and we have our sets of strengths and weaknesses. Marriage is where two come together to complement each other and strengthen each other in their area of weakness.

What is your thought on this? Hoping to see some good comments.

Be Blessed.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I wrote a post entitled The Not-So-Ideal Choices and what I believe is this: that the acceptance of a future/existing partner as a whole is far more important ( more meaningful, in fact ) than the endless pursuit for the PERFECT other half.

No point looking for Mr/Ms Perfect when all that matters in the end is supremely based on our character, ability to give and accept.

I am sure you, of all people, would agree with this. =)

God bless...