Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Busy...Busy....Busy

Sorry for not updating this blog for couple of days. Been extremely busy with some urgent stuff at work recently. Manage to find sometime at home to browse the internet. Here I am sitting at my sofa set and having some thoughts of some of the current world news.

I am having a good laugh in some of the comments made by one of our past leader (no name will be given but you know who lar) with regards to protest against Israel aggression in Gaza and against their strong ally, US.

The leader suggested that we should quit working from American firms......Ah?? Quit? What joke!!!! I wonder this leader will feed us and our family when we follow his advice especially when jobs are so scarce nowadays..!!!! Come one... give me a break!!!! Sometimes I wonder whether this leader actually think before he speak out. Hopefully no one take heed to that advice.

The second action item is to discourage Malaysian from using US products. This is lagi funny.....looks like sooner or later companies like MAS will run out of business if Malaysian take heed to this advice....mine you that MAS is using Boeing as part of their fleet of aircrafts. Boeing is an American company....!!!!! How about Personal Computer.......the two largest PC Microprocessor manufactures are American based company.....looks like all government office, banks and others will have to halt their operation because they are using American products.....!!!!!! There are many more examples I have but I guess I better stop here.

Sometimes, we also need to remember Newton's 3rd law of motion......"Every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." What happen if the American reacted to our suggestion? What happen if they stop buying our products? I guess they have much more stronger buying power than us...just compare their population against us. One good example.....our seafood export industry almost crippled when the European put a temporary ban on our seafood products.

In my personal opinion, there are many other ways to show our support to those who are being oppressed rather than the suggestion made by our past leader.

Have a great week.

No comments: