Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My New Gadget


Do you get phobia when driving to some unfamiliar places? I personally have difficulty navigating around places like Klang Valley. I always need to call my good friend Eddy Law for help to navigate me through the roads and alleys of KL.

Anyway, after much taught and saving, I decided to get myself a GPS device.

Bought a Garmin nĂ¼vi 270. Pretty cool device. Lots of easy to use features. It just took me less than 20 minutes to learn how to use the device without referring to any user guide or manual. And also much thanks to http://www.malsingmaps.com/portal/, a community portal that provides latest GPS map for Malaysia & Singapore.....the best thing is it is FOC. You just need to contribute actively to this portal and you will able to get the latest update. There are lots of advice and instruction given.

Looking forward for my next trip to Klang Valley. Hopefully I don't have to call my good buddy, Eddy Law for the direction.

Anyway, GPS is only able to help us to navigate through the road and alleys of the physical world. We still need our Mighty One to lead us thru in our spiritual walk and through eternity. For Jesus said in John 14:6 (NIV) - "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me". Think about it!!!

2 comments:

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Fu-Yoh!Fulamak!
My buddy has finally upgraded-lar! Dei, got buy/give new phone to Sathy or not? Kerbau pendek, you!

ViveAlive said...

This device is for the happiness of two parties and not for one..... :-)