Sunday, August 24, 2008

A GOD Who Cares

This morning I was reading Jeremiah 12. In this scripture, Jeremiah talks to the Mighty One on the topic of justice and he was bringing forward his case. I love the opening verse that says “Lord, you always give me justice when I bring a case before you.”

I am so blessed that being a Christian, I have a channel to bring my life struggles, my disappointments and my brokenness down at the feet of the Mighty One. Learning from Jeremiah, I know the Lord will give justice in His time.

Many times, we are like Jeremiah. We wonder why the wicked are prospering but the righteous are suffering. During Jeremiah’s time, it was due to the disobedient of the God’s people, that they have to suffer in the hand of their enemies.

But verse 15 of Jeremiah 12 says that God Jehovah will have compassion on all of them. I believe this takes place when the people of God repent.

Jeremiah 12 talks a lot on the personality of the Might One. He is a God whose door is always open to His children – He is ever ready to hear out petition. He is a God who hates sin. He is a God of compassion. He is a God where I can find justice.

3 comments:

A Pinch Of Salt said...

Way to go, bro! Preach it, man! Preach it!

thoughtsofping said...

have chatbox la easier to leave comment heh.

ViveAlive said...

Ping...suggestion accepted and a chat box is created :-)