Thursday, March 5, 2009

Circus in the land!!!

Looks like there is a new circus going on in this land. Much better than The Royal London Circus, I guess. The best part of this circus is that there is a large gathering of "clowns" who makes the nation a laughing stock in the international arena. While the rest of the world is busy coping with global economic tsunami especially in finding ways to reduce inflation and job losses, we are busy showing the world the modern day of ruling a country with Iron fist accompanied with dirty tactics and flip flop decision making. Plus no value given to humanity.......the best thing(or I should call it the worst thing) is that this " clowns" are using whatever government machinery at their disposal to perform their act and to suppress truth . I wonder when will all this nonsense stop and when will this "clowns" starts to focus on the needs of the people who are suffering due to reduction in income and drastic increase of price on essential goods. Somehow we have to blame ourselves sometimes because we are responsible in appointing this "clowns".

I am reminded of a joke shared by friend many years. How true it is today....!!!! Here it goes:

Son: Dad, I have a special report for school. Can I ask you a question?

Dad: Sure son, what's the question?

Son: What is politics?


Dad: Well son, let's take our home for example. I am the wage earner, so let's call me the management. Your mother is the administrator of the money, so let's call her the government. We take care of you and your needs, so let's call you the people. We'll call the maid the working class and your baby brother the future. Understand?

Son: I'm not really sure dad, I'll have to think about it.


That night, the boy is awakened by his baby brother's crying, so he went to see what was wrong. Discovering that the baby had a heavily soiled diaper,the boy went to his parent's room and found his mother fast asleep. He than went to the maid's room, where, peeking through the keyhole, he saw his father in bed with the maid. The boy's knocking went totally unheard. The boy went back to his room and went to sleep.

The next morning...


Son: Dad, I think I understand politics.

Dad: That's great son, explain it to me in your own words.

Son: While the management is screwing the working class, the government is fast asleep (my version would be the government is actively involved in clowning), the people are being completely ignored and the future is full of crap.

1 comment:

Stefanie Sim Lin Ern said...

haha. poor boy. traumatic experience. ahaha