Monday, March 23, 2009

Allah Peduli

Recently there was lots of hype on banning the song "Allah Peduli" sang by Indonesian singer Agnes Monica. The direct translation to English would be God Cares or God Knows. I am still trying to understand why this song is so sensitive to some group of people.

Anyway, in my own considered opinion, I see it as an appropriate song for times like this where people are living in hardship and desperate moments. When government or any other institution fails us, our only hope is to turn to God for divine help. Why? Because He Cares and He is a All knowing God.

Anyway, below is the lyric and some translation help for those who only knows English. You can listen to the song via Youtube at the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x_0ChywET8

Banyak perkara yang tak dapat kumengerti
(There are so many things that I cannot understand)
mengapakah harus terjadi di dalam kehidupan ini
(Why things have to happen in this life)

Satu perkara yang kusimpan dalam hati
(One thing that I keep in my heart)
tiada satupun kan terjadi
(nothing will happen)
tanpa Allah peduli
(without God knowing it)


Allah mengerti
(God understands)
Allah peduli
(God knows)
segala persoalan yang kita hadapi
(All problems we face)

Tak akan pernah dibiarkanNya kubergumul sendiri
(He will not let me struggle alone)
s'bab Allah mengerti
(because He understands)

Be Blessed

2 comments:

Gallivanter said...

Only in Malaysia!

Anonymous said...

Hi vive alive, i was looking for translation on Tuhan Peduli and googled manoeuvred me here... so i used your translation on my blog :)

http://janiecross.wordpress.com/2012/04/18/a-celebration-of-a-life/

p.s. enjoy your blog and will come back for more