Monday, September 7, 2009

Glory in the highest!!!!!!

I realize that I have not updated ViveAlive for almost two weeks. Been busy with cousin's wedding in Banting during the Merdeka holiday and on return to home, have to be warded in the hospital.

I simply want to glorify God.....in the midst of the storm of life, HE remains faithful and HIS peace surpass all understanding. HE faithfully leads me through the valley of the shadow of death and continue to remind me of HIS goodness and mercy that last for eternity. I see HIS hand in every aspect of my needs. My Jehovah cares!!!!

To all my friends and readers, thank you for praying for me. Received tones of smses and calls from near and far. Special thanks to those who took the trouble to visit me and be a pillar of encouragement during my six days ordeal. I know it is a risk to visit but you still take the courage to visit. I appreciate it very much. My stay in the hospital would be boring without you guys. Of course, special thanks to my lovely wife, for being there..."In sickness and in health".

All glory to My Jesus.

Be Blessed.

No comments: