Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Custom made!!!

The last few months have been busy moments for me – my daily 24 hours time slot are filled with work/projects, ICI course, family emergency, wedding functions, funeral services, hospital visitation and etc on top of all the otherl routines. You will notice the number of articles published in myblog reduce dramatically. Trying my best to keep it alive – at lease live up to the blog name: ViveAlive :-)

As I walk through this journey of life, I realize life is not made of “out of the shelf items”. Each one of us are customized and crafted beautifully by the Master Craftsman with a plan that is well crafted and executed. Psalm 139: 16 says “You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book! “ Jeremiah 1:5 says “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. Before you were born I set you apart!” God has a plan for each one of us.

We were born in response to the determined plan of God, not as an afterthought. Definitely we are not an accident!!!! Before we took even one breath, every day, every step and every circumstance in our plan was recorded. God’s plan uses our strengths as well as our weaknesses. We all have strengths – they are part of the plan. We all have limitations – they too are part of the plan. We all have seasons of life that are essential to the plan as well.

Sometimes we tend to think that God designed a sinister life plan laced with pain and defeat for us. Let me assure you that there is no truth in that statement. This train of thought contradicts the very nature of God and misunderstands His heart – the heart of a loving Father who wants the absolute highest and best plan for His child. He has good plan for us. Jeremiah 29:11 says “For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Be Blessed.

No comments: