Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pray for Malaysia

We need to pray without ceasing for Malaysia because prayer can move mountains. When people pray, God moves. God responds to our prayers. Often , we are waiting for God to move. But God will not move until His people pray. As the lyrics in Ng Wah Lok’s song espouse: "… every time I pray I move the hands of God, my prayer does the things my hands cannot do." This is a powerful phrase expressing how God can respond to our prayers and move His mighty hand on our behalf.

Psalm 33:18 says "Behold the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, on those who hope on His mercy." It is always comforting to know that someone watches over us. When we pray, God watches over us.

Pray, and we’ll see God’s will done in our country. May the Lord intervene in the issues that we are facing in this nation. We indeed need divine intervention.


EVERY TIME I PRAY

Verse 1:
I will come to You in prayer
I will seek Your face
I will stand within the gap
There will I intercede

Chorus:
For every time I pray
I move the hand of God
My prayer does the things
My hands cannot do
For every time I pray
The mountains are removed
The paths are made straight
And nations turn to You

Verse 2:
I am weak and helpless Lord
You, my strength shall be
Guide me with Your gracious hand
There will my victory be

1 comment:

Yi Lin said...

Amen.. =) me love the post and me the love song.. =) thanks uncle vive. =)